What if I don't live in Europe? Can you meet me in my hometown?
Not a problem! Overseas missions are possible and many of my clients are based outside of the Netherlands or London… and often even outside of Europe.
We’ll have phone calls, Skype sessions and/or email correspondence throughout the process. I’ll show you computer-aided designs (“CAD-design”) or hand-made sketches, and the process will be as seamless as if you were sitting beside me.
If you’d like to meet in person, we can arrange that as well. My gemstone work takes me around the world. Just let me know where you’d like to meet and I’ll do my best to accommodate you. That said, I prefer to meet in the following cities: London, New York, Geneva or Amsterdam.
My primary goal is to provide you with all the information necessary so that we can effectively work together – openly or in a covert operation, i.e., hidden from your special one.
Is shipping free?
Yes, in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the rest of the EU we offer complimentary insured delivery. Please note that all taxes and custom duties are included in our prices.
Do you ship outside the UK/the Netherlands?
Yes, we ship worldwide!
Please note that shipping is always complimentary in the UK, NL and EU. Orders outside the European Union are shipped at an additional cost to be borne by the customer. Since taxes and customs duties can vary hugely among different countries, we cannot give you a prior estimate of those costs. We suggest you reach out to your local customs authorities or hire a customs broker. And please reach out for any questions or confusion at email@example.com
Does the purchase include VAT?
Can you remove the 21% value-added-tax (VAT) for any non-EU orders?
Yes, we can if you live outside the EU (e.g. USA, Canada, Australia). Please get in touch with us to hear more. Please note that you will then be responsible for taxes and import duties in your home country as the piece will be exported to your country.
Can I return my piece?
Yes, we offer returns or exchanges within 45 days provided the item is unworn and as per the terms & conditions of the return policy stated below.
What is your return policy?
EGJ's voluntary Return Policy:
We hope that you are pleased with your order. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied, you can return or exchange any purchases (including reduced items) within 45 days of receipt as per the terms set out herein.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at Info@evagemsandjewels.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at Info@evagemsandjewels.com.
- Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- Exceptions / non-returnable items Certain types of items cannot be returned, such as bespoke pieces, special orders, personalised items and adjusted or resized items. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
- Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Please get in touch if you have concerns about your piece.
- Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
A sum-up of your key legal rights in respect of online orders within the EU:
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase at evagemsandjewels.com, you have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days from the date of receipt of your item.
In order to invoke this cancellation right, please notify us clearly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org about your decision to cancel your order within the 14 day period.
You can then make an in-person appointment with Eva to return your item or you can let us pick up the item at your home. It is not allowed to return the items by using regular mail as that is usually insufficient to insure precious high valued items.
As a result of your cancellation, you are entitled to receive a refund, including the delivery costs (but excluding any other possible costs that may arise in case you choose another delivery method than the one offered by us)
– however, please note that these cancellation rights do not apply to the supply of goods that were made to your specifications, clearly personalised or bespoke orders.
In addition, it is only possible to return and receive a refund for an item if the following conditions are met:
- The product is in mint and original condition
- The item is not damaged or does not show any signs of wearing
- The item is in the original packaging/box
- All original warranty papers, if any, are untouched
Once the item is received by us, we will evaluate the item.
If an item does not meet the conditions as stated above, it is possible the return will not be accepted. If this is the case, we will inform you. The item will remain the property of the customer.
If the conditions above are met, we will refund the item no later than 14 days after receipt of your notification to cancel the order. Refunds are made via the same payment method as was used for the purchase. For example, if you paid via iDeal the amount will be refunded to the used debit card. If the purchase was made with a credit card, the amount will be refunded to the credit card.
If you wish to exchange an item or for any other questions, please get in touch at email@example.com.